The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a MI Analyst to join our team in Oldham, Greater Manchester on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. Reporting to the Lead MI Analyst you will be responsible for the development of high quality, accurate Management Information, analysis, systems and reports using Power BI, SQL, SSRS and Business Objects.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only be an experienced MI Analyst, but you’ll also be a motivated individual who has proven experience working with SQL, Business Objects. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- At least two years’ experience developing management information reports, dashboards and visualisations- preferably using Power BI
- Excellent understanding and experience of data analysis and delivering performance reports
- Proven experience of working with business to provide customer specified reports and data summaries.
- Experience of working on and delivering business intelligence projects.
Essential Qualifications required:
- Microsoft and/or business intelligence related professional certification
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that help make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. These include but aren't limited to:
- Competitive salary of £44,574 per annum.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Choice of Defined Benefit or Defined Contribution Pension.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Benefits Portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits.
- Eye test vouchers
- Professional qualification support.
- Professional subscriptions.
- Purchase additional leave.
- Salary Sacrifice - Deduction of various benefits from ‘gross’ salary, before tax and NI deducted.
- A wealth of Learning & Development opportunities.
Closing Date: Wednesday 2nd December at Midnight