Administration Officer (Property Services)
A new opportunity exists for a talented Administration Officer to join our professional and expanding Property Services Team. To provide a professional and comprehensive support for the teams within Property Services which include Compliance, Heating and Stock Investment.
We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of a dynamic team, focused on improving business support and customer experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing Administrative support to multiple business areas.
• Updating and managing MS Excel spreadsheets
• Maintaining and updating compliance data
• Minute taking for contractor meetings
• Processing invoices for payment
• Dealing with incoming telephone calls from Customers.
You should have a proven record as an Adminstration Officer. Highly motivated with a passion to succeed. Able to identify opportunities for advancing the organisation’s mission while maintaining an awareness of the business areas and focus on service delivery to our customers.
What we are looking for:
• GSCE – Grade A*-C in English and Maths
• Experience of working in Social Housing/Local Authority
• Strong team player
• Accurate data entry
• Excellent IT skills
• Customer Service Experience
Closing Date: Sunday 6th December 2020
Interviews: w/c 14th December 2020