Customer Sales Coordinator (Legal & General Affordable Homes)
Working closely with our Sales Team, the Customer Sales Coordinator will ensure our shared owners are guided through the completion process, given a thorough demonstration of the key features of their home and are seamlessly passed to our Management Provider who will provide ongoing support once they have moved in.
You will be responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service experience for LGAH (Legal & General Affordable Homes)'s shared owners!
We have two positions available - London and Northern Home Counties.
A key purpose of the role is to be the ambassador for the customer during the latter parts of the sales process. This can often be complex, stressful and a new experience for most of our shared ownership customers. This role is pivotal in reassuring customers through providing key information about their home before they move-in, making sure LGAH’s customer offer for shared owners is upheld and driving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for the effective delivery of LGAH onboarding process for shared owners, to ensure customers move into their new home with minimal disruption and a service which provide a comfortable and convenient experience.
- Working closely with Development Teams, have an in-depth understanding of Shared Ownership schemes coming through LGAH’s development pipeline and be a key member of site mobilisation across internal teams and Management Providers to deliver effective handover of units.
- Work with Project and Quality Managers to ensure issues around outstanding snagging items are addressed and resolved before a new shared ownership customer moves in.
- At point of exchange of contracts, begin engagement with the customer to help prepare them for completion to ensure they understand all aspects of their home. This will include delivering on-site home demonstrations which delivers a service which reassures customers and enables them to move-in their home knowing how to maintain and operate key aspects of the property.
- Work closely with the wider Operations and Customer Care Team to review and ensure essential and important documents for shared owners is compiled and presented to them in a format that is easy to digest, and accessible when they require it.
- Embrace LGAH’s Customer First values and champion these when engaging with customers, internal teams and external partners in overall delivery.
- Direct engagement with LGAH’s management providers, ensuring smooth transition of services. Being the key facilitator to ensure this process focuses on LGAH’s defined deliverables for the customer.
- Provide updates to Sales and Operations Team on status of handover in regions and feedback on the effectiveness of LGAH’s onboarding experience and ongoing customer interaction to help shape and develop LGAH’s customer experience platforms.
- Provide ongoing customer support during a 6-week settling in period to ensure customers have moved-in successfully. This will include close liaison with Customer Care Co-ordinators on defect reporting to have oversight of any customer issues.
- Carry out mystery shopping at regular periods throughout the year to get first-hand knowledge of how well LGAH is meeting its customer experience standards.
What we're looking for:
- You'll be a great communicator who exerts influence in a collaborative style to produce results in the here and now and have a self-driven, entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and opportunity
- Have a true passion for providing a first class customer experience with a solid understanding of the importance of meeting customer expectations and approaches to service delivery which achieve great customer feedback.
- You'll take a pro-active and creative approach to relationship-building and problem solving
- You'll have an academic or vocational background with customer care and/or housing qualification relevant to the role
- You'll ideally have experience of working within the customer service industry (residential sales), with an excellent understanding of the issues which matter most to customers to promote positive relationship building between a business and its customers
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, employee private medical insurance, 25 days' holiday, performance related bonuses. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.