Home Ownership Development Manager
Job Title: Home Ownership Development Manager
Location: Home based
Salary: c. £50k
Contract Type: Permanent
About the role
You will lead the development of a mixed tenure offer for Anchor Hanover and oversee the operational management of multiple new sites from development phase into business as usual.
You will ensure the offer meets the needs of older people in shared ownership and rented accommodation and that successful mixed communities are created
You will have:
- Proven ability to lead projects and familiarisation with project principles
- Extensive experience in managing shared ownership and mixed tenure sites
- Extensive experience in setting up service charges for mixed tenure sites and service charge modelling
- Experience in building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including negotiation skills
- Experience in creating leases and tenancy agreements for new sites including Affordable Rent agreements
- Experience in setting up operational contracts for the management of new sites
- Proven ability in producing operational guidance and procedures for a large organisation
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life, and are a trusted care provider with more than 100 care homes.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Supported / sheltered housing Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Senior management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)