Salary: £27,479 - £32,324 per annum
Location: Morden, The Grange
Hours: 36 per week - covering 7 days a week on a rota basis working 2pm - 10pm
Contract Type: Permanent
Are you customer focused with a genuine passion for improving the neighbourhood in which you work?
We have a great opportunity for two experienced Neighbourhood Wardens to promote a first class, customer focussed service to Clarion's residents, providing local confidence with respect to residents' fear of crime with emphasis on community engagement.
In this role you will be required to carry out daily patrols as directed by the Neighbourhood Supervisor. This role will also require you to;-
- To carry out daily patrols as directed by the Neighbourhood Supervisor.
- To carry out regular high visible uniform patrol with the aim of deterring anti-social behaviour and reducing fear of crime.
- To, note, report, initiate and where appropriate take action, to resolve problems identified in the area such as graffiti, litter, Fly tipping and general nuisance.
- Observing, record and report on voids, repairs, criminal damage, abandoned vehicles, graffiti and other nuisance action including partner agencies.
- Attend court and act as a professional witness on aspects of your work as required.
With experience of customer service in a Housing environment, you will also have excellent communication skills and be able to plan your own workload. You will have the proven ability to engage with service users and experience in negotiation and resolving conflict along with good IT skills.
If you have experience of working with people with challenging behaviour especially young and vulnerable people, we want to hear from you!
Closing Date: Monday 25th January 2021 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You can download the role profile here - Neighbourhood Warden
Applicants must hold a full valid manual UK driving licence as you will be provided with a company vehicle for work use only
This post is subject to Basic Criminal Record Check Clearance.
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.
Diversity and Inclusion
We want Clarion to be a workplace where everyone feels valued, can be themselves and know they can reach their full potential. We embrace and celebrate our differences through various initiatives and support colleagues through a number of staff networks.
We're committed to building a strong, diverse workforce and making Clarion an inclusive place to work.