Board Member x 2
Local Space is a dynamic and unique registered provider of social housing. Many of our tenants and communities are facing challenging times - and that will continue for the foreseeable future. Our ambitions are huge and transformational; it is therefore important that we have a governance and strategic framework that moves our agenda forward.
To support this, we are looking for 2 individuals to join our dedicated Board. We want to see people who have a keen interest and competence in understanding communities as well as the importance of focusing on customers. The issue of diversity and equality is important to our strategic development and growth plans, not least because of our diverse customer
base. We recognise that issues around race equality, disability, gender and culture etc all play a part in determining the nature of our business.
Whilst you do not have to be a housing specialist, it is important that you have a demonstrable interest in housing those in need, and an aptitude to develop in the field. Strong analytical and communication skills will be essential as well as an understanding of the role of a Board.
Black, Asian and minority ethnic people and women are currently under-represented on our Board and we welcome applications from these communities.
Remuneration: £4,000.00 per annum.
Closing Date: 5th February 2021
For your information, assessments will take place on 15th or 16th February 2021, interviews will be scheduled for 22nd February 2021.
To download an application pack from, please click on
For a discussion about the role, contact David Weaver
of DWC Consulting.
M: 07983 592988
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)