Housing Officer - Hemel Hempstead
About the role
We are looking for a full time Housing Officer (35 hrs) to be part of a team providing a highly professional customer focused housing management service to the Association`s residents in rented accommodation and to housing applicants.
The role is patch based and duties will include thehousing management of a caseload of tenancies, carrying out tenancy reviews, taking appropriate action in regard to breaches of tenancies and working in conjunction with the Income Recovery team to ensure appropriate action is taken to deal with arrears of rent and charges.
You will also specialise in an area of Housing Management.
This may include;
- Anti-Social Behaviour
- Tenancy Fraud, Resident Involvement
- Tenancy Sustainment or Domestic Abuse.
- You will be expected to keep up to date with legislation, regulatory requirements and best practice in your key area.
Due to the nature of the role you must have a driving licence and access to a vehicle.
The successful candidate will:
- Be passionate about resident involvement
- Be an excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Have knowledge of the housing sector and housing management experience
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
We are looking for passionate people who with a `can-do` attitude who are driven by the desire to make a difference.
We offer a range of benefits which include:
Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, rising with service, plus statutory bank holidays
Workplace pension scheme
45 pence per mile mileage for the first 5,000 miles
Life assurance of three times your annual salary
Comprehensive training and development support
Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
Free on-site parking
Access to on-site gym
Closing date: Sunday 24th January 2021
Interview dates: Monday 1st February 2021
To apply for this position please visit http://www.hightownha.org.uk/careers/ and complete an online application form. Please be advised that this recruitment process will be carried out online and would ask that you check your emails regularly. Please also quote the reference number of the job when applying. Previous applicants need not apply.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Hemel Hempstead