Head of Assets and Repairs
Our client is a small, specialist housing association operating across London. They are seeking a qualified and experienced property services professional to lead on responsive and planned maintenance to ensure their stock is compliant and that contracts are delivering an outstanding service.
The post holder will be responsible for managing day to day issues, assessing current stock condition and planning future works required. The role includes identifying and implementing systems to ensure policies, procedures and suppliers are all in place to ensure homes are well maintained.
Initially an interim assignment for up to 6 months, the post may become permanent in the future. Although it is advertised as full time, the organisation will consider exceptional candidates who are looking to work less than 5 days per week or on a consultancy basis.
The role would suit somebody who:
• Has worked within the affordable housing sector delivering a responsive and planned maintenance programme
• Holds professional qualifications (CIOB, MRICs etc.)
• Has experience of procuring and managing contracts to deliver outstanding results
• Is fully aware of health and safety regulations and can ensure the organisation is compliant
• Is comfortable working within a small organisation that will require the ability to operate at a strategic level and also get hands-on
• Is a self-starter who can rapidly make a positive impact on the business
As our client is looking to appoint to the role as a matter of urgency, a suitable candidate may be appointed before the closing date so please do not delay with your application.
If you are interested and feel your skills and experience match the role description please email your CV to Ocean Edge as soon as possible. Please place the title of the role Head of Assets and Repairs in the subject line of your email.