At One Manchester we are in the business of
Creating opportunities ǀ Transforming communities ǀ Changing lives
Our new Chair will need to be as passionate as we are about Greater Manchester. We are delivering growth for the region, and not just with the delivery of affordable housing. At One Manchester we also support people to contribute in a myriad of ways so that our communities can thrive.
We are proud and inspired to work in an area of considerable diversity and particularly welcome applications for this leadership role from people that can offer our Board diversity of perspective and life experience. We work in inclusive and collaborative ways and you will value keeping us aligned to that commitment.
Comfortable with being a champion for what we believe in and able to manage a matrix of relationships, you will have the natural gravitas and leadership to be an ambassador across our sector, political and professional circles.
We need to continue stepping up and being there for those that need our support. What we say and do at this critical time will speak volumes about our values, integrity and impact. If you feel the same way as us, then we hope you will step forward for this role.
A job pack is available from www.campbelltickell.com/jobs
Bill Barkworth at Campbell Tickell is available for informal discussion on 07706 369273 or email@example.com
Closes ǀ Monday 15 February 2021 ǀ 12 noon
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Homes and Asset Management Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Residential Development & Construction Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Manchester
- Executive & Senior Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Manchester