Head of Finance
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Kate john Associates are delighted to be partnering on a retained basis with Alliance Homes for a Head of Finance. This is a fantastic opportunity to join Alliance at an exciting time of change, in a pivotal role.
As an Alliance Leader, reporting to the Chief Finance Officer, you’ll live Alliance’s values and desired culture. You’ll embrace Alliance’s vision for ‘improving lives and benefitting communities’ and be driven so that their ambitions are achieved.
You will lead Alliance’s Finance Team with high financial standards, great communication and people skills.
You will ensure quality financial information is delivered to the business in a timely manner and in line with agreed budgets and forecasts.
You will partner with Business leaders to improve financial awareness and enhance decision making within their budgets and ensure they have sound budgetary controls in place.
You will also be an excellent ambassador for Alliance, developing strong relationships with Alliance’s Board members, auditors and other external advisors.
With you at the heart of our team, we can be assured that Alliance will be regarded as a dynamic, fair and community minded housing association which delivers new homes and trusted landlord, care and support services.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Lead and develop the finance service within Alliance Homes
- Play a full role as member of the Operational Leadership Team, including presenting reports and information to the Operational and Strategic Leadership Teams as required
- Present information to the Board, Committees, working groups
- Lead on the annual external audit, ensuring an unqualified set of accounts is delivered
- Ensure adherence to covenants, legal, statutory and regulatory compliance requirements
- Be an ambassador for Alliance and promote the culture of value for money while providing excellent customer service
- Deputise for the CFO as required
- You will be a fully qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CIPFA)
Experience, knowledge and behaviours
You will have experience leading and motivating a small team.
- You will have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills. You will be able to engage with people at all levels, finance and non-finance.
- You will be technically strong with a hands on approach and excellent attention to detail whilst also- crucially- be able to see the bigger picture and steer strategically.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness leading to positive judgement and appraisal of risk.
- You will have a passion for what we do…a genuine empathy with the purpose of housing associations and care providers and their customers
For more information on the Role and Requirements and to submit your CV, please click on this link; www.alliancehomescareers.co.uk
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Finance Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Executive & Senior Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Senior management Head of services £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Bristol