Fire Safety Manager
Position: Fire Safety Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Up to £52,000
Greenacre Recruitment is currently seeking to recruit a Permanent Fire Safety Manager. The role sits with a Housing Provider in the West Midlands and will be to lead on all matters of fire safety for the organization including FRA’s, fire policy and fire strategy.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Advise on the development of the organisations approach to building safety cases and ensure clear accountabilities for collection and maintenance of data.
* To act as the competent person for fire safety and ensure the organisation understand the implications of recent fire regulations.
*Develop management plans for key asset related fire safety requirements, taking in to account and changes in government policy and legislation.
* Support the Head of Health and Safety in all technical matters to assist in the development of the organisations Asset Management Strategy.
*To determine and deliver the organisations Safety Policy, procedures and protocols relevant to fire safety.
* Experience managing a Fire Safety team.
* Experience working within Social Housing
* Detailed knowledge of H&S legislation and best practice associated with Fire Safety.
* Strong Fire Safety background, ideally with relevant qualifications.
Applicants should submit their CV online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Asset management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Facilities management Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Maintenance / Repair Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham
- Surveying Manager £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent jobs in Birmingham