Contract Coordinator/Administrator (6 Month Fixed Term Contract)
We are recruiting for a Contract Coordinator to support the delivery of Legal & General Affordable Homes (LGAH)'s outsourced housing management services ensuring that exemplary standards of service are received by L&G customers.
You'll act as first point of contact for our network of Management Providers, answering a range of queries with support from internal colleagues, coordinate performance reporting cycles, and deliver robust contract administration in support of the LGAH operations team.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll take the lead by acting as the first point of contact for all contract related issues across the network of Management Providers, coordinating internally with other Operation and Development colleagues to develop responses and responding promptly, ensuring LGAH meets it’s SLAs with providers.
- Coordinate and schedule performance reviews, site visits and other meetings on behalf of the contract team to ensure LGAH maintain regular and consistent contact access the Management Provider Group.
- Support the Contract Managers and Finance Team by coordinating performance reporting and payment cycles; ensuring that full returns are received from all providers, and that key deadlines are met.
- Under direction from the Contract Managers or Head of Contract Management, you'll provide analysis and reporting on Management Provider performance, identifying risks where relevant, or highlighting areas of strong performance.
- Where new sites are being handed over work closely with Customer Care teams and Design and Quality Managers to ensure Management Providers receive all the relevant site and asset information to allow then to fulfil their role in successfully onboarding both homes and customers.
- Coordinate benchmarking exercises Management Provider group, develop outputs that support the comparison of supplier performance across geographical areas to understand the degree to which service and cost expectations are being fulfilled
- Coordinate the resolution of complaints and MP or Councillor enquiries by Management Providers, keeping accurate records and working closely with Contract Managers and Management Providers to ensure consistency and that LGAH behaviours and values are embedded.
- Become a contract expert by developing your knowledge base so that you are able to support the Management Providers and wider LGAH team, both operationally and commercially, to understand obligations and risk profile.
What we're looking for:
- You'll have knowledge of coordinating enquiries across a range of organisations simultaneously, with a demonstrable ability to ensure all are handled equally and thoroughly and previous exposure to working with a range of agencies and contractors to deliver results for customers
- Evidence of a strong interest in customer experience and what matters to customers
- You'll have a self-driven entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and opportunity and be a great communicator who can deliver key messages with confidence
- A knowledge of the affordable housing sector would be desirable
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, employee private medical insurance, 25 days' holiday, performance related bonuses. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Administration Officer £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)
- Procurement Officer £30,000 to £60,000 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Greater)