Head of Customer Experience
About the Vacancy
Origin – shaping communities; building lives
Origin exists to make change happen for the good of communities. We help people by providing affordable homes – but that’s not enough. We support vulnerable residents to lead happy and better lives. We empower our staff to take action and rise to every challenge with ‘can do’ positivity.
Good people are the future of our innovative, working community. We have placed a brand new and exciting ‘People’ strategy at the heart of our culture – to support training and personal development, to deliver our values, to move Origin forward.
Our vision for this role
We’re looking for a motivated individual to support the Director of Operations in delivering a high quality customer service to our organisation. You will use insight and data to prioritise needs, identify how we can improve customer experience, lead on defining end-to-end customer journeys whilst mapping the programmes and services we offer. This is a great opportunity to closely work with senior leaders across the organisation, to develop and implement an integrated customer strategy.
This newly created role calls for a strong leader who will contribute to the overall Leadership of Origin as part of the senior managers group by being a role model for Origin values, developing corporate strategies, determining annual plans/priorities and supporting achievement of corporate performance objectives. You will be able to work with complex and detailed information whilst retaining focus on the bigger picture.
What you’ll do
- To lead the development and embedding of the Customer Relationship Management system within the business, acting as the primary liaison between the business and the IT team to create an improved service experience for our customers and efficient ways of working
- You will lead the development of the CRM product vision and ensure key stakeholders understand, support and buy into the vision.
- You will ensure proper liaison with tenant representation to ensure property integration of tenants’ views into processes and to ensure the service is customer focused.
- You will advise/recommend action to Executive Team to enhance service and our customer offer
- You will have full ownership of key performance indicators relevant to particular stages of customer engagement, providing timely and accurate KPI updates to numerous stakeholders including forward looking plans.
- You will effectively allocate departmental budgets and align them to strategy development and annual planning of resources
- You will ensure continuous improvement is sought and any changes are driven using customer feedback.
- You will be the lead Officer for Origin in managing complaints and liaison with the Housing Ombudsman.
What you’ll need
- Leadership and collaboration is highly important; you’ll need to demonstrate your experience of managing mixed teams across multiple locations to ensure performance at the highest levels. You will be able to inspire, influence and enthuse staff and contractors
- We reach out to third parties to help us; you’ll need experience of setting up and maintaining successful partnerships with a wide range of stakeholders along with possessing strong negotiating and influencing skills
- We operate at a high level; you’ll need to demonstrate a track record in designing customer journeys to improve impact and effectiveness
- You will have experience and thrive in managing a varied and challenging workload.
- We move things forward and get things done; you’ll need experience of reviewing existing systems and processes to identify issues and develop innovative recommendations and solutions to improve customer experience
- You will have strong project and change management experience and have an excellent understanding of the drivers for customer satisfaction
- You’ll need to be a confident communicator across all channels but, specifically, you’ll need experience of producing written reports and presentations to share your ideas persuasively to a variety of audiences.
Tell us your story
We are looking forward to learning about you. Please help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and covering letter detailing how your experience meets the role above. To find out more about us simply visit www.originhousing.org.uk
Please note we will be asking for satisfactory references and DBS check. Successful applicants for interview will be contacted within seven days after the closing date.
We reward our people for the work they do. We appreciate commitment, initiative and going the extra mile. At Origin, our comprehensive range of benefits care about the ‘whole’ person. As well as offering you great-to-have discounts, we look after your health and well-being too – personalising your benefits package to you. We offer:
- Access to a range of discounts on services, products and experiences. Not simply picked at random but personalised to you
- Tailor-made Healthcare plans and/or insurance plans – let us know your preference
- An Employee Assistance Programme that supports your well-being and is there to provide valuable help at all times
- A choice of rewards that you choose where to spend
- An Awards recognition scheme that champions individual achievement
Closing date: 07/03/2021
Interview and assessment date: 16/03/2021
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)