Service Charge Assistant
bpha are a forward-thinking housing association, on a mission to build thriving communities where people can live happily in a home they can afford.
We work right across the Oxford to Cambridge Arc, and own or manage over 19,000 homes. As one of the top 25 Housing Association developers in the country, we remain committed to delivering high-quality affordable housing to those who need it the most.
Our Residents, shared owners and leaseholders are at the core of everything we do at bpha. With every employee playing an important part in ensuring we continue to provide them with excellent customer service and maintaining our role as a responsible landlord.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Charge Assistant to join us on a full time permanent basis.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the rent and service charge setting and service charge reconciliation process.
- Assisting with income maximisation and ensuring customers are provided with an excellent service.
- Utilising data analytics to uncover inconsistencies and other issues.
- Delivering excellent service to the rest of the organisation, working with colleagues to ensure customers receive a value for money service.
We’d love to meet someone with:
- Previous experience working with service charges/lease management in a housing or property setting.
- Excellent numeracy skills and an ability to understand, analyse and manipulate information and data.
- Experience of working as part of a team and excellent communication skills.
- Good IT skills with proven ability to use Finance Systems, Microsoft applications, particularly use of Excel and other software packages.
Amongst what we offer you is:
- Circa £25,281
- 28 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays!
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private health care
- Opportunities for development and professional training
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discount scheme
Successful candidate will need to complete a basic DBS application.
Closing date: Sunday 7th March
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th March.
We reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that we have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis we would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford
- Corporate Services Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford
- Administration Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford
- Finance Assistant / coordinator £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in Bedford