We are looking for a Neighbourhood Manager to lead the Neighbourhood team, protect income and provide comprehensive front line Neighbourhood services to tenants, occupants, and wider stakeholders. In this role you will also develop relationships with key stakeholders at an operational level within local authorities, partner and third sector organisations as well as managing and delivering key projects for the organisation.
The successful candidate will lead a small team through a period of transformation enabling high performance and realisation of our business objectives. You’ll be a resilient and tenacious self-starter who can tightly lead, manage, reach high and secure strong results at the front line.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Establish and manage our new customer service hub providing front line call management and office services.
- Lead, manage, motivate, and empower colleagues within the team, effectively managing performance to meet corporate, departmental and individual objectives.
- Set comprehensive productivity and customer satisfaction targets, ensuring effective, efficient monitoring processes are in place; and produce reports accordingly.
- Protect and maximise income due from rents, service charges and other sources.
- Develop, implement, and review strategies and initiatives in anticipation of and responding to welfare reforms and Covid 19.
- Responsible for all aspects of housing and neighbourhoods’ management including voids (key to key); lettings; ASB and neighbour disputes.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Qualification at degree level or a relevant professional qualification enabling the postholder to act as the organisational expert and practitioner of housing law and housing management
- Proven record of expertise and delivery in one or more arears of customer services, income management and/or service charges in a housing environment
- A detailed understanding of Welfare Reform and welfare benefits system
- Project management experience
- Experience of managing and delivering change
Benefits: 27 days’ holiday, buy and sell annual leave programme, Perkbox, health cash plan and more
Candidates interested in applying should attach a cover letter outlining how they meet the essential criteria specified in the job ad as well as how they think they meet Housing for Women’s EPIC values.
Housing for Women supports women in London to challenge the inequalities they face. As a charity and a registered housing association, we are proud to have housed London’s women for 85 years; providing secure, affordable housing and related services to help them make the most of the opportunities they have.
Please also be aware of and follow Housing for Women’s policies and procedures, with particular attention to health and safety, data protection, equality and diversity and customer service excellence. To further your development and knowledge you will be expected to attend training as necessary.
Housing for Women reserves the right to amend this role profile as necessary, after consultation with the post holder, to reflect changes in or to the role.
To apply for the role of Neighbourhood Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Neighbourhood Officer, Hub Manager, Community Hub Manager, Customer Service Hub Manager, or Community Lead.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Anti-social behaviour Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Revenues / benefits Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)