Customer Experience Manager
We are looking for a Customer Experience Manager to drive forward continuous improvements to customer satisfaction across the organisation ensuring regulatory, organisational and departmental compliance, quality assurance and best practice. Reporting to the Director of Housing and Support you will lead on the development and delivery of customer satisfaction projects designed to continuously improve our customer experience.
The Customer Experience Manager is a newly created role. You’ll develop vast opportunities to work collaboratively across the business and ensure that we are carving great customer journeys and enhancing customer experience. To achieve success, you’ll rely upon your assertiveness, curiosity, boldness, tenacity, and precision. Ultimately, this is a perfect opportunity for the right candidate to make their unique mark within the organisation and make a real difference to our customers across the contractual term.
In this role your main responsibilities will include:
- Lead on the development and delivery of customer satisfaction strategy to improve our customer experience.
- Evaluate our new customer service hub, which provides front line call management and office services including responsive repairs, rent payments, housing, rent and service charges enquiries among many other things.
- Driving customer satisfaction performance targets, ensuring effective processes are developed to provide line of sight and triangulation.
- Ensure all customer care related policies are regularly reviewed and that colleagues are supported to understand them and any changes.
- Ensure quality assurance mechanisms are created to measure key performance indicator activities.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- CIH and/or Customer Care qualification and/or quality assurance (minimum level 4).
- Strong experience of managing customer care activities and projects within a housing association context.
- Experience of developing compliance and quality assurance mechanisms to support customer care and enhance customer experience.
- Build rapport that encourages active participation and enable others to express ideas and opinions.
- Demonstrable ability to write letters and reports.
Benefits: 27 days’ holiday, buy and sell annual leave programme, Perkbox, health cash plan and more
Candidates interested in applying should attach a cover letter outlining how they meet the essential criteria specified in the job ad as well as how they think they meet Housing for Women’s EPIC values.
Housing for Women supports women in London to challenge the inequalities they face. As a charity and a registered housing association, we are proud to have housed London’s women for 85 years; providing secure, affordable housing and related services to help them make the most of the opportunities they have.
Please also be aware of and follow Housing for Women’s policies and procedures, with particular attention to health and safety, data protection, equality and diversity and customer service excellence. To further your development and knowledge you will be expected to attend training as necessary.
Housing for Women reserves the right to amend this role profile as necessary, after consultation with the post holder, to reflect changes in or to the role.
To apply for the role of Customer Experience Manager, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Customer Manager, Customer Experience Officer, Customer Experience Analyst, Customer Experience Lead, or Customer Engagement Manager.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Administration Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Policy / Strategy Manager £30,000 - £39,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)