Operational Delivery Co-ordinator
We are looking for a creative and motivated Operational Delivery Co-ordinator to join our Customer Experience team.
In this analytical role you will be responsible for ensuring the most effective real time management of our interactions across voice, email, online, social and chat. You will produce daily and weekly operations reports related to service levels that shape success and ensure continuous learning and improvement
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done, when we work together we are unstoppable – they’re all part of life at Stonewater.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. We recognise that our customers, colleagues, contractors and other partners are central to our success and that we work in a diverse society. We acknowledge not only our legal, but also our moral responsibility to ensure all groups have equality of opportunity.
We also offer you the chance to be part of an organisation rated as ‘One Star in the 2020 Best Companies survey for the second consecutive year, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Our promise to you
At Stonewater we believe nothing is impossible. We’re driven by our mission, vision and values and inspire others to always strive to succeed. This passion and determination is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where being individuals is embraced and recognised.
So, if you want to make a real difference to people's lives and want to have a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
For more information, visit our website at www.stonewater.org/careers
- To analyse and report performance, customer contact data and management information from various departments to recommend service improvements and opportunities to increase efficiency and enhance the customer experience.
- Support the implementation of a Work Force Management (WFM) tool and produce accurate forecasts and scheduling to optimise resources across all contact channels
- Compile statistics, management information and insight reports from multiple data sources to help monitor performance and customer satisfaction and identify service improvement opportunities and implement solutions
- Support the Customer Experience Business systems specialist in maintaining all communication channels within the Automated Call Distributor (ACD)
- Provide performance reports to key stakeholders at regular intervals and upon request
- Identify changes needed to scripting to ensure and resolve a wide range of customer enquiries at the first point of contact
- Analyse and recommend improvements to online content to achieve customer satisfaction targets and reduce avoidable contact
- Support the implementation and transition to new customer interfaces through all media channels.
- Continually review and challenge processes to drive contact to a digital platform to support Stonewater’s digital strategy
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of working in an analytical role using a variety of analytical tools
- Experience of articulating data to difference audience in a manner that is understood and tells a story
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and ideally PowerBI, with the ability to create complex formulas, spreadsheets and reports
- Experience of forecasting & scheduling
- Experience of process reengineering
- Ability to apply analytical and technical methods in order to solve problems
- Analytical thinker and solution focused
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.