Chair and Board Members
Sustainability for Housing is a new organisation that brings the social and affordable housing sector together with lenders and investors to establish a sector-wide standard for Environmental, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG) reporting.
Recognising that ESG performance and risks are playing an increasingly important role in investment decisions in the sector, our vision is to make it easier for lenders and investors to assess the ESG performance of social and affordable housing providers through the development and promotion of a common, voluntary reporting standard.
Do you share our belief that the sector has a great story to tell, and our desire to increase investment in the sector and create positive social and environmental outcomes?
Chair - you will work quickly to coalesce the new Board as a team, be politically astute and be adept at managing relationships to drive the Sustainability for Housing agenda forward. Chairing experience is key, and you will also be able to demonstrate a collaborative and inclusive style of leadership, that values diversity of thought and consensus decision-making.
Board Members - you will be instrumental in establishing this new Board, so will bring commitment, clarity, sound judgement and high standards of probity to the new Board.
We envisage that the Chair and Board Members will have senior experience in one of the following areas: standard setting, financial investment, commercial management, property development, housing and resident focus, lived experience of social housing, finance, law and of course the wider ESG agenda. We also welcome applications from representatives of tenant and community organisations to become board observers.
Sustainability for Housing is a new organisation so you will be influential in further shaping our work, and your contribution will have a direct impact on this key element of future investment in the social and affordable housing sector.
For an informal discussion please contact Kathy Carter on 07786831690. You can download a recruitment pack and submit your application at www.campbelltickell.com/jobs.
Closing date: Friday, 19th March 2021 at 12 noon.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (Central)