Support and Housing Trainer
New opportunity not to be missed! Centrepoint, the UK’s leading youth homelessness charity, is looking for Trainer- Support and Housing to join our Skills Development Team based in London. In return, you will receive a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
This is an opportunity with a closing date of 5th March 2021.
We help vulnerable young people by giving them the practical and emotional support they need to find a job and live independently.
Together with our partners, we support thousands of homeless young people each year.
The Support and Housing Trainer will be a dedicated resource to support the design and deliver of psychologically informed training within the Support and Housing directorate. Specifically, the role will work in collaboration with the S&H directorate and PIE team to deliver training requirements identified as part of the HOMES project.
The role will work as part of an established, multi-disciplinary team that plans, delivers, monitors and evaluates staff training activities. The post-holder will work collaboratively across all levels the Skills Development function, and be required to foster positive working relationships with S&H stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing…
- To manage a broad curriculum of training design and delivery
- To implement strong, ongoing review protocols support the ‘HOMES’ project
- To develop and manage stakeholder relationships
- To promote a positive learning culture across the Support and Housing directorate
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Clear career progressions, linked to portfolio work, that enables movement up the pay scale
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Support and Housing Trainer (PIE) click ‘Apply’ now!
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Care and support Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Central)