Performance and Delivery Manager – Wellbeing
We are looking for a creative and motivated Performance and Delivery Manager – Wellbeing to join our Customer Experience Wellbeing & Support Team.
Working together with our customers we have over the last year reimagined our Retirement living offer. This exciting new role is one of two national leadership positions within our Retirement living Service working together to ensure customer excellence.
Whilst we have developed a clear vision, you will have significant opportunity to influence and bring that vision to reality. We are passionate about embracing a strengths based model that recognised the gifts and talents of everyone who lives in our schemes. We recognise our role is to walk alongside and nurture those vibrant, inclusive communities so that everyone can thrive, have voice and influence. We already have a number of exciting initiatives in place – our work with Stirling University focused on dementia, our Good Neighbours initiative and our partnership with Community Catalysts coproducing our new Wellbeing and community capacity model.
If you are a curious collaborator, an innovator and a forager passionate about people with a demonstrable track record of coproduction and strengths based working with older people this is an amazing opportunity for you to lead the next phase of our journey.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done, when we work together we are unstoppable – they’re all part of life at Stonewater.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. We recognise that our customers, colleagues, contractors and other partners are central to our success and that we work in a diverse society. We acknowledge not only our legal, but also our moral responsibility to ensure all groups have equality of opportunity.
We also offer you the chance to be part of an organisation rated as ‘One Star in the 2020 Best Companies survey for the second consecutive year, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Our promise to you
At Stonewater we believe nothing is impossible. We’re driven by our mission, vision and values and inspire others to always strive to succeed. This passion and determination is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where being individuals is embraced and recognised.
So, if you want to make a real difference to people's lives and want to have a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
For more information, visit our website at www.stonewater.org/careers
- To provide a vision for a modern and customer-centred service, which may be in a specialist area of operations, to enable Stonewater to drive focused service improvements and deliver innovative solutions.
- Promote Stonewater as a thought-leader in operational delivery to external networks.
- Enhance the internal dialogue about service transformation to facilitate cross-functional change aligned to get the best outcomes for customers
- To lead, manage and develop colleagues to ensure they are engaged and motivated to deliver high levels of performance and excellent services to all customers.
- Deliver a high level of customer experience, working with innovative technologies and implementing solutions that meet a range of customer needs so that the customer is at the heart of service design
- Identify and reengineer processes to remove waste, drive costs down, increase social value initiatives and deliver real time digital vision.
- Analyse and drive improvements in performance, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures to ensure there are no statutory, regulatory or contractual breaches
The ideal candidate:
- A subject matter expert within defined area of responsibility with significant track record of developing and delivering sector leading services that put customer at the heart through coproduction and strengths based approaches
- Leadership and Management experience gained within a customer focused environment, delivering an excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Proven track record in delivering high levels of performance and achieving results in a customer focused environment, ideally working with older people
- Experience in delivering a high level of customer experience, adopting and adapting innovative technologies and implementing solutions that meet a range of customer and business needs so that the customer is at the heart of service design.
- Able to deliver feedback and empower colleagues using a range of methods.
- Confident, independent and proactive manager who has experience of delivering excellent internal/external customer service in a social and commercial setting
- Experience in the setting and communication of clear objectives to ensure Team goals are achieved
- Experience in managing organisational change taking colleagues and customers with you
- Demonstrable track record of innovation
- Practical and logical thinker, overcoming problems/issues to meet deadlines
- Educated to level 5 through relevant training and/or experience
***Important: to apply for this role, when prompted to upload a CV, please submit a single combined document which contains both a CV and a Personal Statement. The CV should set out your career history including key responsibilities and achievements. The Personal Statement should be no longer than 3 pages and should set out how you match the role criteria, your motivations for applying and what you seek to bring to the role.***
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.