Complaints and Information Assistant
Complaints and Information Assistant - 6 month fixed-term
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work collaboratively with colleagues and customers to enhance the reputation of the business, and bring solutions to any problems you may face.
Reporting to the Complaints and Information Manager, and working closely with all services across The Barnet Group, you, as part of the Complaints and Information team, will be a central point of coordination for complaints and MP and Councillor enquiries, providing and promoting excellence in customer service at all times.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge in a fast-paced and diverse environment, in a role that supports all parts of The Barnet Group’s business.
We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated, organised, proactive, and innovative. The successful candidate will champion the value of excellent customer service to ensure the future success of our organisation.
This role is a fixed-term contract for 6 months.
You will have the right attitude, passion, and commitment to help us to achieve our vision of our customers being our biggest advocates.
To excel in this role, you will be able to demonstrate a passion for customer care, equality of opportunity, and resident empowerment. In return, we can offer you the opportunity to join a friendly, supportive, and enthusiastic team that is passionate about effecting change through its work.
You will be responsive to the needs of all our customers, ensuring a high-quality customer experience is provided to all. You will have a high degree of independence and must be able to prioritise your own workload while working with different stakeholders to advise and support them with their needs.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Be a collaborative, passionate individual, demonstrating excellent communication skills to a variety of audiences;
- Have a proven track record of dealing with customer enquiries, complaints and enquiries from external parties in an effective, efficient, and customer focused manner, striving to provide a first contact resolution service where appropriate / possible;
- Be comfortable using technology.
And to really stand out from the crowd:
- Have successfully performed a similar role in The Barnet Group or another organisation;
- Have a good understanding of the business context relative to The Barnet Group (in particular: social housing, homelessness, and adult social care);
- Be fun and self-motivated, with the ability to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment;
- Be curious and seek to learn and improve.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, please contact Carly Williamson, Complaints and Information Manager – email@example.com
At The Barnet Group we don’t just focus on what we do, but also how we do it. Everyone shares our values of showing respect, finding solutions, and making a difference. We aim to working collaboratively, build trusting relationships, innovate, and be creative in all that we do.
What we offer
We believe strongly in achieving a good work/life balance, and we work flexibly; depending on your role, this may include hot-desking, remote working, working from community hubs, and occasional working from home. Our approach to flexible working includes flexible time, and many roles allow for different work patterns to support caring and other responsibilities.
The Barnet Group is committed to diversity, equality, and safeguarding. We want to make our recruitment practices barrier-free and as inclusive as possible for everyone. This includes making adjustments for people who have a disability or long-term health condition. If you would like us to do anything differently during the recruitment process, or provide any information in an alternative format, please contact us.
Our purpose-built, modern office that we share with Barnet Council is in the heart of the thriving growth and development area at Colindale, with well-connected public transport links including the Northern Line at the nearby Colindale tube station. A range of shops, restaurants, and other facilities including the RAF Museum are on our doorstep in this green and leafy corner of North London.
About The Barnet Group
The Barnet Group has blazed a trail in growth and innovation in the housing sector and beyond, and is ambitious for more. To do this we need to find new and robust approaches to meet the challenges we face across our diverse organisation which delivers a range of services including social housing, development, care and support, and private sector rent and lettings. Our aim is to recruit and develop talented people who will help us to think differently and work in new and innovative ways to deliver great services to our customers, make a difference in our communities, and be a great place to work.
Our diversity is our biggest asset, and to support our progressive and growing organisation we are looking for a Complaints and Information Officer who can work flexibly and innovatively to support the business and play a key role in the delivery of our Strategic Plan 2019-24.
Closing date: 23.59 on Thursday 4th March 2021
Interviews: w/c Monday 8th March 2021
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)
- Communications / PR Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)
- Government and compliance Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)
- Policy / Strategy Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in London (North)