The Guinness Partnership is one of the leading providers of affordable housing and care services in England. We build and manage homes and provide housing services for around 135,000 customers nationwide. Of our 65,000 homes, more than 70% are let at a social or affordable rent, while around 10,000 are owned or part-owned by the people who live in them.
Our vision is to deliver great service, provide great homes, to be a great business and to be a great place to work. Because everything we do is about our customers, our communities and our people, any profit we make is re-invested in new and existing homes and improving services.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Concierge to join our team in London on a permanent full-time basis. Our Concierge team is made up of 1 other Concierge and you will both lone work on a shift basis ( 12 hour shifts from 7am-7pm on a 4 on/4 off).
Reporting into the Homeowner Services Team Manager, you will be responsible for providing a service that is welcoming and an effective access control service which ensures a clean, safe and secure living environment for our tenants at our Sutton’s Wharf development in East London. Your role will consist of cleaning, access and control of CCTV monitoring, regular site patrols and monitoring of fire safety panels.
What we’re looking for
We’re a customer-focussed organisation so we know that how we do things is just as important as what we do. You’ll not only have experience in a customer service environment, but you’ll also have great customer service skills and a willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done. You’ll also be able to demonstrate:
- Good time management.
- Good team working skills and flexible approach to work.
- Good level of IT skills and knowledge of CCTV operation.
- Direct experience of working with customers and customer feedback in a service delivery environment.
- Understanding of the importance of health and safety compliance.
- Good oral and written communications
If you’re interested in finding out more about the key responsibilities of the role and/or to ensure you meet the essential criteria, please review the attached role profile.
Closing date: Wednesday 3rd March at Midnight
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Facilities management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)