Support Worker 2 - 223 College Road
At Hightown, were a housing charity that builds homes and supports people. In College Town, Sandhurst, Berkshire we provide high-quality care and support to adults with learning disabilities.
We are looking for some great new Support Workers to join our friendly and supportive team in the town who have the right values, behaviours and attitudes to be the difference. We have a part time role available (15 hours per week) and the shift pattern is Thursday & Friday one week and Friday & Saturday the second week.
Who we are looking for
Were keen to recruit individuals who care regardless of qualifications or experience. We care more about your life experience and how you share and demonstrating our values, which are:
- Putting our residents and service users first
- Treating people with respect, promoting independence and choice
- Developing passionate and committed teams
- Being cost effective without compromising standards or safety
We will give you all the training and support you need to do the role including a qualification in health and social care.
If you share our values, wed love you to work for us.
When you care, some days are challenging but every day is special
Youll be joining a calm and welcoming service where youll be empowering our service users, who have autism, to lead the life they want with the support of a network of staff, family and friends. You will not only be providing personal care to the people we support, but also supporting them to take part in a range of activities including going out for a coffee, pottery painting, dancing around the living room with our musician that visits every week, or just taking them out for a drive to see the sights of Windsor. The activities will help see our service users overcome their anxieties, and managing their challenging behaviour to enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you want to have an informal chat, please contact us on 01442 292309 or email@example.com
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package which includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- Annual bonuses based on satisfactory performance
- Regular reviews of salary and cost of living to ensure you receive above the market salary for the role
- An organisational commitment to employee health and wellbeing
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary and a workplace pension scheme.
- Ongoing training and support to deliver outstanding support
We currently have opportunities for part time (15 hours per week)
Hightown is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare ofvulnerable adults. Successful candidates will need to have a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service, together with any other relevant recruitment checks.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Assistant / coordinator £0 - £9,999 Permanent jobs in Sandhurst
- Care and support Assistant / coordinator £0 - £9,999 Permanent jobs in Sandhurst
- Housing / neighbourhood management Assistant / coordinator £0 - £9,999 Permanent jobs in Sandhurst
- Social Care Assistant / coordinator £0 - £9,999 Permanent jobs in Sandhurst
- Supported / sheltered housing Assistant / coordinator £0 - £9,999 Permanent jobs in Sandhurst