Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Post Reference Number: 009286
Salary: Grade 3 starting salary £20,493-£23,080 (pro rata for hours worked)
Working Hours: 37 hours per week / Monday – Friday
Contract Type: Fixed Term (12 Months)
We have an exciting opportunity within the Income Services Team. You will deliver a high quality customer-focussed service within a performance management framework.
You will support the Income Services Team in the efficient and effective management of income collection and arrear recovery. You will be responsible for day to day income transactions, processing information, updating internal databases, accurately recording and analysing information and running reports. In addition, you will coordinate the administration of income management tasks, liaising and resolving issues with other departments. You will deal with both internal and external queries both face to face and over the telephone.
The successful candidate will have:
- experience in a customer facing service, with excellent communication skills
- ability to manage a busy workload
- resilience and great team work skills
- a dynamic, pro-active and creative approach
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- an analytical and investigative approach.
- attention to detail
- experience of Excel
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept CV’s. Please quote the correct reference no. when applying 009286
To ensure your safety, we may carry out virtual interviews.
Please read the guidance notes on completing the application form before proceeding with your application.
Closing date for receipt of application is 17:00 hours 15 March 2021
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Emma Goff on 01438 242901
Download further information and an application form using the links above or alternatively contact:
Human Resources Department
Stevenage Borough Council
Stevenage Borough Council is committed to Equal Opportunities for all. For further information please use the link below:
Stevenage Borough Council (SBC) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, volunteers and recruitment candidates to share this commitment. SBC shall take all reasonable steps to employ staff who are safe to work with children, young people and vulnerable adults. For posts identified with regular contact with these groups applicants will be required to undertake a Value Based Interview. The council supports the legislative requirements for employing and maintaining safer staff and the guidance specified by the Hertfordshire Safeguarding Children Board Safe Staffing Handbook 2010.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stevenage
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stevenage
- Tenant services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stevenage
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stevenage
- Administration Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Stevenage