Independent Committee Members
As one of the largest and top performing housing associations in England, Hyde Housing Association owns or manages about 50,000 homes in London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, the East of England and East Midlands. The homes that we build, as well as the ones we already own, include those for shared ownership, social rent, outright sale and private rent. Hyde Housing Associations is a not-for-profit organisation but our family of companies, which makes up the Hyde Group, includes charities and profit-making subsidiaries. The money that we make is used to build more homes for those excluded from the market.
Our vision and purpose is clear. We are determined to succeed in building more homes and we will provide simple, easy to use landlord services for all our customers. We continue to tackle the housing crisis by reinvesting our profits and working closely with passionate individuals and organisations who share our vision. We are not complacent, and we want to continually improve.
We are proud of our rich history but importantly we are very excited and inspired about what the future holds. When we launched our 30-year strategy in April 2020, we put a stake in the ground: we want to create a truly customer-driven organisation and to provide modern, energy efficient, and safe homes that meet peoples’ needs in the long term. Our strategy is about recognising the role we can play in improving people’s live chances, and creating social value for individuals, communities and society as a whole. To realise our ambitions, we will have to adapt and change our homes and adopt new ways of working and financing but will not lose sight of our vision, to provide a great home for everyone.
It is a great opportunity to join us, especially at a time when the social housing sector is experiencing substantial change. We are looking to attract a range of people who can bring professional skills and insight to our Group Housing Services Board, Group Investment Committee and Group Remuneration and Appointments Committee. We are particularly interested in attracting individuals with social housing, property maintenance and/or compliance, asset management, customer services, residential development/construction, joint ventures, place-making, organisational design and reward skills.
We are also looking to appoint trustees to our own charitable trust, The Hyde Charitable Trust. These are unremunerated roles and as a Trustee of the Hyde Charitable Trust you will support our aim of making positive change for our communities, investing in our residents and removing barriers to social mobility.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about these exciting opportunities, please click on the Apply button below or for a confidential discussion, please contact our advisers:
- Group Housing Services Board – Rachel Salvia on 07594250062
- Group Investment Committee – Delicia Coutinho on 07741 264 892
- Group Remuneration and Appointments Committee – Elise Kanareck on 020 7426 3370
- Trustees of the Hyde Charitable Trust / General – Rosie Gunn on 020 7426 3998 or Simon Wing on 020 7426 3976
Closing date: 19th March 2021
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Executive & Senior Board member Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in London (Central)