Complaints & Quality Advisor
We’re now in one of the most exciting periods in the history of Guinness and have set ambitious, challenging objectives for the future. Our vision is very simple. We want Guinness to be an organisation that delivers amazing customer service, is a brilliant place to work, and is strong, stable and resilient financially so that we can keep building new homes. And we want Guinness to have an offer for older people that is really special, that has impact and influence where we work, and most importantly one that our customers and employees feel proud to be part of.
About the Role
Reporting to a Complaints and Quality Manager, you’ll respond to our customer’s complaints and disrepair claims and work to regain the customers trust by taking the appropriate actions to put things right. You’ll provide effective resolution to disrepair claims and complaints escalated to board members, the executive team, senior managers, directors, MPs, Councillors and the Housing Ombudsman Service.
You’ll provide feedback, training and coaching to our Customer Service Advisors to help meet KPI’s, individual objectives, support continuous improvement and individual development.
Please note: whilst our office is based in Oldham, due to the current temporary changes made following Government guidelines and the impact of COVID-19, to help ensure the safety of our employees, our office based staff are currently working from home. Therefore successful applicants will be able to work successfully both in an office and home based environment for an unknown temporary period on a full time basis (Mon-Friday (9am-5pm)
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience of working in a customer focused environment with a track record of delivering excellent customer service.
- Proven experience of problem solving and effective decision making in complex situations.
- Experience of using new and emerging technologies in an omni-channel Customer Service Environment which are customer led.
- Ability to work both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal sensitively, empathetically and tactfully in difficult and challenging situations.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and information to inform decision making.
- Demonstrable excellent oral and written communication.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- An understanding of coaching models and experience developing others.
- Able to demonstrate Guinness behavioural competencies.
- Relevant customer service standard qualification.
- Experience handling complaints.
We’re looking for dynamic and passionate Complaints and Quality Advisors to act as the key point of contact for any customer who has made a complaint and will take personal responsibility for ensuring that every customer receives a positive experience of the complaints service in a timely manner.
The successful candidates will have good Microsoft Office skills, good attention to detail and experience of working to deadlines and targets are essential. Above all, you will be committed to delivering an excellent service to our customers and will go out of your way to find solutions to problems.
What’s on offer?
We offer an excellent benefits package that helps to make The Guinness Partnership a great place to work. Benefits include but aren't limited to:
- Competitive salary of £26,308
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to buy 5 extra days holiday
- Amazing career development opportunities - work with your manager to map out your career plan at Guinness and receive support and guidance to achieve your goals.
- Access to benefits portal - Everyone Lifestyle Benefits
- Access to Aspire Programme - £100 allowance per employee each financial year
- Professional qualification support & financial support for professional subscriptions
- Access to Simply Health Scheme – to claim back every day medical treatment expenses.
- Eye test vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- E-learning courses
- Thank you award- by nomination
If you are interested in joining us and would like to apply for this role, please review the role profile to view all of the key responsibilities and ensure you meet the essential criteria.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham
- Housing / neighbourhood management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham
- Corporate Services Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham
- Communications / PR Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Fixed Term Contract jobs in Oldham