Efficiency North Holdings Limited (ENHL) is an award-winning not-for-profit company owned and governed by its members consisting of Registered Providers of social housing located in Northern England. ENHL owns three operating companies providing procurement solutions, training and apprenticeships and affordable new build housing developments. Also, ENHL has formed an independent charity which focuses on social mobility, community investment and employment.
The Board of ENHL are seeking to recruit a strategic and enthusiastic Independent Chairperson who has the skills and experience to help us achieve our ambitions for organisational development and future growth.
You will be a high-profile individual in the social housing, construction or property sectors, adept at developing and building relationships at high levels and willing to utilise your extensive networks to act as an ambassador for ENHL and its subsidiaries. The successful candidate will demonstrate effective previous governance experience, including chairing boards/committees in complex organisations, a passion for people, credibility in the sector, high levels of energy and a proven interest in delivering social value.
For further information or to receive a copy of the the candidate briefing pack for this position please contact email@example.com
No agencies please.
The closing date for applications is Friday 16th April 2021
Interviews are to take place on Tuesday 11th May 2021
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Corporate Services Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Homes and Asset Management Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Residential Development & Construction Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Sheffield
- Executive & Senior Chair Board Member - Salary + Expenses Permanent jobs in Sheffield