Contract & Relationship Manager
Legal & General Affordable Homes (LGAH) is recruiting for a Contract Manager to actively to ensure that our management providers are brought together to work as a coherent group, and they are encouraged to grow and develop the experience of customers with innovation allowed to thrive.
You'll be accountable for developing strong relationships and leading the contractual arrangements with a set of management providers and take a key role in site mobilisation, performance reporting and analysis, as well as audit and benchmarking.
This role will require regular travel in and around London and surrounding areas.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be working with the Head of Contract Management to lead the development and management of LGAHs relationships with its network of Management Providers, taking primary accountability for the Provider operating in your area.
- Maintain a regular dialogue with our providers around their performance to ensure these are ‘grown up’ relationships and managed to be responsive to the needs of LGAH customers.
- Take the lead role in the mobilisation of contracts in your area of responsibility, including delivering workshops, establish reporting & payments arrangements and supporting the Management Providers to engage fully with LGAH to deliver their contractual requirements.
- Organise and drive the contract and performance management cycle across the Management Provides in your area of responsibility to ensure success is delivered across the provider group.
- Support the Head of Contract Management to develop and deliver the reporting of Management Provider performance to LGAH executive, board or other audiences as required.
- Work with Management Providers, Customer Care teams and Design and Quality Managers to ensure the successful handover of individual sites. Ensure Management Providers successfully support onboarding both homes and customers, and that customers first experiences of LGAH and its partners are exceptional.
- Working with the wider Contract Team deliver benchmarking exercises, use this work to develop a common understanding across Management Providers on what success in service delivery looks like and that maximises benefit to our customers.
- Identify opportunities to extract additional value from LGAHs relationships with Management Providers through the development and sharing of processes, systems and third-party relationships.
- Be responsible for the ensuring that Management Providers deliver swift, successful, resolution of complaints
- Ensure our customers receive a responsive, high quality, agile and easy to access Housing Management service that always meets their expectations.
What we're looking for:
- You'll have a track record of successfully building and maintaining relationships to ensure the successful and agile delivery of housing management and maintenance services and successfully delivering residential landlord and property management activities to a high standard.
- Background in influencing and shaping the design and development of products and services in a housing or similar service sector setting.
- You'll have a good knowledge of the affordable housing sector, in particular an understanding of the risks and issues in managing outsourced services alongside the statutory responsibilities of RP’s.
- An interest and ideally experience in developing systems to support the business in the management of third party providers.
- You'll have a self-driven entrepreneurial spirit that embraces change and opportunity and an agile and creative approach to relationship-building and problem solving
- You'll ideally be degree educated or equivalent and have a strong academic or vocational background with demonstrable evidence of expertise in relationship management and the management of contracted services
Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, 10% car allowance, life assurance, employee private medical insurance, 25 days' holiday, performance related bonuses. Your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
As a company, to be one of the world's largest Asset Managers, homebuilders, pension providers and insurances brands, we are diverse by our very nature. And we're a company that wants to use our diversity and influence to make society better in the long term - for everyone. To do this we need to be a company that welcomes everyone, where everyone can succeed. That means we're committed to building an inclusive culture in L&G where we can all perform at our best, no matter who we are, what we do or where we do it. So whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever your story, we'd love to hear from you.
Our aim is to establish our reputation as the leading provider of top quality homes and first class customer service in the UK housing sector and to compete for market share with the established residential developers. We want to challenge and change public perception of new homes being inferior to older properties, by delivering a product which surpasses buildings of the past in terms of quality, efficiency and comfort. We are also committed to following a purchasing process that removes the stress and anxiety associated with moving home and one where customer satisfaction is embedded into all aspects of our business, supported by guarantees from a leading UK brand synonymous with honesty and trust. Our vision is, that by creating first class Communities, we will become the residential developer of choice in the UK.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Does this opportunity excite you but you’re not 100% sure if you meet all the requirements for the role? Or are you concerned that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t possible given your personal circumstances? We’re aware that candidates – especially women – can be put off from applying for a job unless they tick every box or because they don’t think they can achieve the flexibility they need. If this is you, we’re keen to connect; and whilst we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we’re very happy to have a discussion. So why not apply?
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Tenant services Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Homes and Asset Management Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Procurement Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Other Housing jobs Manager £30,000 to £60,000 Permanent in London (Greater)