Area Manager - North London
Job Title: Area Manager – Home Ownership
Salary: £32,000 to £40,000 depending on knowledge and experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role
You will manage a designated area to ensure that services are delivered to a high standard, that communities remain safe and secure and housing services are designed to meet the needs of residents. Ensure compliance across the area within the terms of the lease/ legislation and lead, develop and motivate a team to deliver an excellent service to residents which supports the operational business plan objectives.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven ability to manage, motivate and support a team
- Knowledge of services to older people or housing
- Ability to manage a local budget and ability to plan ahead to ensure continuity of service to residents
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of achieving targets
- Experience of managing Leasehold (desirable)
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.