Area Manager - London South West
Job Title: Area Manager – Rented
Salary: £32,000 - £40,000 depending on knowledge and experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be a part of a local management team who collectively deliver the rented housing plan and service. You will initially be operating within an environment of significant change and be responsible for managing a large and dispersed team.
This role requires the postholder to work with communities, engaging with residents and colleagues to ensure great service and high standards of compliance.
The key purposes of the role are:-
- Identify and improve key business performance using a balanced scorecard that will include business performance (occupancy and debt in particular), resident experience (CSAT, engagement), safety and compliance, budget performance and colleague performance and engagement.
- To manage, develop and support local area team to deliver excellent resident service and contribute to driving change in line with Anchor Hanover business aims and objectives
- To contribute to and deliver the rented housing strategic plan at a local level and drive a continuous improvement culture
- Ensure local service delivery is compliant with all regulatory, statutory and internal governance/ policy requirements
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven ability to manage, motivate and support people in steady state and change environments
- Ability to build team resilience
- Experience of working with geographically dispersed teams
- Knowledge of services to older people
- Experience in fast paced resident focussed environment
- Managing a local budget and ability to plan ahead to ensure continuity of service to residents
- Experience of building and maintaining effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of achieving targets
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Anti-social behaviour Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Housing / neighbourhood management Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)
- Supported / sheltered housing Manager £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in London (South)