The Housing Alliance brings together six of the largest approved housing bodies in Ireland. The partnership promotes the delivery of social housing, addressing the barriers and challenges, and promoting strong professional approaches to development, governance and housing management, engaging with government, regulator and funders.
The role of Executive Director is an opportunity for a senior leader to be at the forefront of collaborative working, harnessing the strength of member-organisations, and influencing housing policy at national level.
A strategic thinker, you will have experience of working in a complex environment with a range of stakeholders. While being a housing sector specialist is not a prerequisite, you will bring a strong insight into housing policy development from a relevant or transferable environment.
If you are a self-starter and offer strong influencing and communication skills, then we would like to hear from you.
For further details, visit www.campbelltickell.com/jobs or for a confidential conversation, please contact Kelly Shaw or Greg Campbell at Campbell Tickell on +44 7900 363803 or +44 20 3434 0990.
Applications close Friday 16th April 2021 (12 noon).
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Corporate Services Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Policy / Strategy Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Homes and Asset Management Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland
- Residential Development & Construction Director £70,000 - £89,999 Permanent jobs in Ireland