Responsive Repairs Manager
At Lewisham Homes, we believe in building on potential. As our Responsive Repairs Manager, your ability to lead and deliver a high performing, professional in-house repairs team could have a real impact on people’s lives.
Lewisham Homes is an ambitious not-for-profit organisation focused on improving housing in the borough. As well as managing 19,000 homes on behalf of Lewisham Council, we are modernising our repairs service to provide a better experience and more opportunities for residents, communities, and the talented people who join our growing team.
As a Responsive Repairs Manager, you will be part of a professional and dynamic management team, assisting the Head of Repairs to deliver great customer services and excellent quality to our residents.
If successful the main duties of your role will be:
- To manage the day-to-day operations, delivering a diverse and complex range of responsive repairs and associated work streams.
- To provide strong and effective leadership to the team, ensure staff are effective in their roles, supported and motivated.
- To develop the service and individuals to achieve a highly organised operational delivery.
- To work collaboratively with colleagues, delivering on customer, operational and financial targets in line with the business plan.
- To manage sub-contractors supporting the delivery of works, ensuring high levels of quality, satisfaction and contract administration.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- To meet KPI performance and customer satisfaction targets for the service area as defined by the Lewisham Homes’ board and senior managers.
- Responsible for service data including performance reporting; adherence to compliance; health & safety.
- Development and utilisation of new technology, improving efficiency and quality of service
We expect everyone at Lewisham Homes to be eager to learn new skills and to help others. As a major local employer with over 500 staff, we are committed to providing opportunities for personal development, plus flexible and agile working to help us to continue to embrace wellbeing. We also offer benefits including: season ticket loan, 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, health & wellbeing benefits and membership of the local government pension scheme.
For more information about Lewisham Homes and this opportunity, please visit our website.