We are seeking to appoint our first permanent senior leadership team, to manage our dynamic and creative housing development company owned by the London Borough of Waltham Forest. Whilst providing affordable housing, and being the Council’s housing developer of choice is a priority for us, we also aim to create a unique brand in the market place, be known for our cutting-edge approach to delivering zero carbon schemes, and build vibrant and supportive communities.
You will be responsible to the Board for the overall direction and leadership of the organisation and its effective performance. Overseeing the work of staff and partners, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements, developing and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders, and using your excellent negotiation skills to ensure we obtain the best outcomes. Your experience of delivering zero carbon housing, understanding of the nuances associated with managing a local authority development company, and being as comfortable with strategic leadership as you are with delivery, will help you succeed in this role.
For a confidential discussion contact Dawn Matthews, Senior Consultant (HR & Recruitment) at Campbell Tickell, on 07757 732 260. You can download a recruitment pack at www.campbelltickell.com/jobs
Closing date: Monday 26th April at 12 noon.
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Homes and Asset Management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Residential Development & Construction Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)
- Development / regeneration Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in London (Central)