Asset Compliance Contracts Manager (Lifts)
Job Title: Asset Compliance Contracts Manager (Lifts)
Location: Home based
Salary: up to £50k depending on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
About the role
You will be responsible for implementing and operating appropriate systems and processes in order to ensure Anchor Hanover’s legal obligations in regard to asset compliance are managed and met; and to ensure all identified risks are mitigated in the most efficient manner, making best use of available resources, IT resources and budgets.
You will work effectively within Property to lead designated service contract delivery management and associated remedial works, inclusive of building and engineering disciplines, to ensure safe running of asset related life safety systems and equipment.
You will inform and advise on the asset investment requirements of our portfolio of Mechanical and Electrical equipment ensuring that investment is strategically developed to ensure 100% property compliance, and our services to residents and colleagues are not interrupted.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Substantial professional experience of property compliance, H&S and construction including design and specification in the areas of specialism.
- Contractor management experience with standard forms of contract, procurement methods and contract administration
- Excellent negotiation skills and communication skills
- Contract and programme management
- Strong planning, administrative, time management and organisational skills
- Flexible and co-operative approach
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.