Regional Compliance Maintenance Worker
Job Title: Regional Compliance Maintenance Worker
Location: Home based covering the South of England
Salary: up to £29k depending on experience + Car Allowance
Contract Type: Permanent
About the role
You will provide proactive management of a narrow range of compliance activities within the Care Service property portfolio principally:
- Inspection, servicing and safety testing of Thermostatic Mixer Valves (TMV) within care Home water systems.
- Other basic compliance tasks as required.
You will also support Care Services to ensure that our residents are kept safe and that we meet our legal obligations.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Worked in a building maintenance capacity (preferably in a care home setting)
- Basic building maintenance qualifications
- Well organised with an ability to manage and prioritise own work schedule.
- A strong and proven ability to effectively communicate with and influence internal stakeholders and customers
Anchor Hanover Group is the largest provider of specialist housing and care for people in later life in England, employing more than 9,000 people throughout England. We provide more than 60,000 homes for people who love living in later life.
We know that quality services start with quality people. We work hard to be recognised as a leading employer and are committed to retaining and attracting the best in our industry.
At Anchor Hanover Group we believe in values. We are Accountable, Respectful, Courageous and Honest. We believe our people should be proud of the work they do making a difference to society and our customers.
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Asset management Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Maintenance / Repair Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Surveying Officer £20,000 - £29,999 Permanent jobs in London (Greater)