Bristol & Bath Regional Capital (BBRC) is looking for someone exceptional to drive the growth of its new housing development subsidiary, BBRC Homes. This represents a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, innovative business and an opportunity to improve the lives of people living in the west of England.
Working closely with the BBRC Homes Board and senior management team, the Development Director will lead the day-to-day operation of BBRC Homes, driving the business and its impact forward while retaining a keen eye on social impact.
This exciting role requires strong commercial acumen, along with the ability to close deals and negotiate well for the benefit of wider society. Essentially, we are seeking a hands-on leader with a commercial head and a social heart. This four day a week role could suit an experienced property professional seeking their next challenge.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Sourcing, securing and closing housing deals for BBRC Homes. A key part of this role will be negotiating on open market or partner sites and putting together innovative property deals.
- Developing and nurturing partnerships.
- Responsibility for delivering the BBRC Homes business plan, with overall line management of the team, ensuring effective risk management and providing oversight to the construction stage of projects.
We are also actively looking to bring fresh perspectives, skills and experience to our team that will help strengthen our organisation’s diversity and inclusivity. Therefore, we welcome applications from candidates from a diversity of backgrounds. Please let us know if you have any access needs so we can support you through the application process.
BBRC Homes is an investor in and developer of high-impact housing projects in Bristol and the West of England. Acting both as a sole developer and in partnership, we work with a range of organisations, including community groups, charities and housing associations. We work with smaller organisations to deliver bespoke projects of between 5-50 homes and with experienced partners to deliver larger mixed-tenure developments of 50-200 homes. We have a growing and diverse pipeline of exciting projects and an ambition to be a leading developer and financier of homes in the Bristol and Bath area. More details can be found on our website: www.bab-rc.uk/homes.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Finance Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Legal Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Policy / Strategy Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Bristol
- Homes and Asset Management Head of services Over £60,000 Permanent jobs in Bristol