Energy Monitoring & Targeting Officer
We’re looking for an experienced Energy Officer who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging fast paced environment. If you have a proven track record of procuring and monitoring energy contracts, including benchmarking performance, carrying out data collection audits and measuring carbon reduction and savings, then a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as an Energy Monitoring and Targeting Officer
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Oversee Optivo’s Energy contracts including managing the Energy Broker
- Monitor energy use across Optivo’s residential portfolio to identify savings
- Benchmark the performance of schemes and set savings targets
- Carry out data collection and energy audits across Optivo’s portfolio of offices
- Identify, evaluate and rewrite existing Optivo’s energy management processes
- Collate asset data on Optivo renewables and process subsidy income such as RHI and FiT
- Coordinate the rollout of smart meters to the estate
- Act as a central resource for energy related queries to the rest of the business
What you'll need
Ideally, you’ll have worked for a Housing Association, House Builder, Energy Supplier and/or Local Authority in a similar role account managing the delivery of energy contracts.
You’ll have experience of reviewing and recording internal energy use processes with a view to implementing energy efficiency measures.
You’ll have experience of working in a customer oriented environment and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders; providing advice and support regarding the technicalities of energy efficiency works and financial models to deliver these works.
You’ll have knowledge and understanding of energy efficient services and products, renewable energy and low carbon energy generation.
You’ll have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast practical solutions.
You’ll successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
Closing date for applications: Monday 19 April 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Week commencing 26 April 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
More searches like this
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Asset management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Project management Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Surveying Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent
- Sustainability Officer £30,000 - £39,999 Permanent jobs in Kent