Development Delivery Manager
Position: Development Delivery Manager
Location: Western Region (Bristol up to Stoke On Trent)
Salary: £55,000 to £63,000 (plus £5,000 car allowance and other benefits)
Greenacre has partnered with a large scale housing provider to help source them a Development Delivery Manager to work in their Western Region. The role will be a mixture of home based and on site delivery covering a region from Bristol up to Stoke on Trent.
- Reporting into the Regional Head of Development Delivery delivering around 5-6 schemes at any one time from pre start through to on site and then into defects stage.
- Working with the acquisitions and new business team to understand the pipeline of business coming through and making sure everything is ready for the scheme to go “on site”.
- Attend meetings with contractors, employers agents and external stakeholders to keep to update on progress of sites and take action to rectify any issues that may arise.
- Manage budgets on various schemes ensuring work is completed to a high spec and standard before signing off on completions.
- Representing the business where appropriate at events and conferences.
This is an opportunity to work with an RSL that has huge development targets whilst allowing for a flexible working style that actively encourages a healthy work/life balance.
For an informal conversation contact our Development Lead, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.