Customer Partner - Fuel Poverty
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Customer Experience team as a Customer Partner focusing on Fuel Poverty. This frontline role will give you the opportunity for you to being energy and passion to Stonewater’s fuel poverty work, supporting customers with their heating in their home.
Our mission is to provide quality homes and services for people whose needs are not met by the open market.
Stonewater is a leading housing provider. We manage around 33,600 homes, serving 75,000 customers across our portfolio of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation, with an ambitious house-building programme.
Our team believe in hard work. We celebrate each other’s success and are always honest with each other. That feeling that everyone around you is pulling together to get things done, when we work together we are unstoppable – they’re all part of life at Stonewater.
A career at Stonewater is a rewarding one and provides you with the opportunity to bring your individuality and skills to an organisation which embraces change and is open to new ideas. We believe that recruiting and retaining the right people is vital for our success.
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of everything we do. We recognise that our customers, colleagues, contractors and other partners are central to our success and that we work in a diverse society. We acknowledge not only our legal, but also our moral responsibility to ensure all groups have equality of opportunity.
We also offer you the chance to be part of an organisation rated as ‘One Star in the 2020 Best Companies survey for the second consecutive year, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
We’re looking for like-minded people to join our team of over 800 talented colleagues who embody our values of being ethical, ambitious, passionate, agile and commercial, as well as people who want to make a difference and transform people’s lives.
Our promise to you
At Stonewater we believe nothing is impossible. We’re driven by our mission, vision and values and inspire others to always strive to succeed. This passion and determination is what sets us apart. We are proud to be a place where being individuals is embraced and recognised.
So, if you want to make a real difference to people's lives and want to have a stimulating and rewarding career, we would love to hear from you.
For more information, visit our website at www.stonewater.org/careers
- To be highly knowledgeable and skilled in advice in the area of fuel poverty and heating systems.
- To maintain a strong relationship with Stonewater’s Homes colleagues and contactors working on heating systems and gas safety.
- To develop customer communication on using heating systems so our customers can best manage their gas and electric bills. To build the profile of systems such as air source heat pumps and help customers get the best value from these installations.
- Be a champion for Stonewater’s ‘tone of voice’ campaign, providing a first class customer service that makes customers feel respected, valued and listened to
- Provide customers with a customer journey that is efficient in terms of delivering resolution or next steps
- Be responsive to changing customer needs and human by being compassionate
- Commit to developing your professional knowledge and expertise in critical specialist areas and be prepared to take on new specialist areas as customer demand and business needs evolve
- Build customer confidence in digital channels
- Use data and behavioural insights to propose service innovations
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in the area of fuel poverty and working with households in financial hardship
- Knowledge of key issues such as access to properties for gas safety and relevant legislation
- Experience of safeguarding and managing complex customer cases
- Commitment to innovation, quality, customer service and value for money
- Skills in adopting new digital solutions and innovations
- Experience of partnership working to meet the needs of customers
- Ability to think ‘beyond process’ to find innovative solutions for customers
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory DBS, references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- A retirement savings plan – up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life assurance – 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Deals and Discounts on shopping, travel, optical etc.
- Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace. We are a Disability Confident employer.