Assistant Home Ownership Officer
About the Role
There is currently an opportunity for an Assistant Home Ownership Officer to join the Home Ownership Team. You will be a key member of the team providing an effective, efficient and a customer focused housing management service to the Association`s leaseholders and shared ownership schemes.
Hightown Housing Association works across Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire developing and managing shared ownership, leasehold, general needs and supported housing. Currently managing in excess of 1200 shared ownership and leasehold properties, we expect the portfolio to increase to over 1500 in the next three years we also manage non-standard rent groups such as rent to buy and intermediate rent.
We are looking for somebody with a "can do, will do" approach, who is computer literate, numerate and able to work as part of a team. Experience in a housing management and service charge/rent arrears recovery is desirable.
You must have a full drivers licence and a car.
In return for your hard work and commitment, we offer a considerable benefits package. This includes:
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days per year, plus statutory bank holidays, rising with service
- £29,103 pa for a 35 hour a week contract and bonuses available on top of your basic salary
- Regular support from your line manager and colleagues
- Annual bonus based on satisfactory performance
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Annual salary and cost of living review
- Commitment to health and wellbeing with the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- Workplace pension scheme
- Life assurance of three times your annual salary
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Employee assistance helpline
- Mileage paid for car usage
- Free on-site gym
To apply for this position please click the `apply` link below and complete an online application form.
Closing date: Sunday 25th April 2021
Interview date: Tuesday 4th May 2021
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.