Building Safety Coordinator
We’re looking for an experienced Coordinator who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging fast paced environment. If you have a proven track record of managing a system to deal with enquiries and being that central point of contact for internal communications, engaging across a large organisation, then a fabulous opportunity has arisen to join us as a Building Safety Coordinator
In this exciting new role, you will:
- Establish, organise, and own day-to-day processes for internal fire safety communications.
- Proactively develop effective communication and engagement approaches and mechanisms to monitor and detail their effectiveness.
- Liaise with staff across the business in administering and providing responses to all Fire Safety related correspondence, ensuring accurate and consistent messaging.
- Communicate directly with residents and other external stakeholders, providing user friendly, appropriate and empathetic engagement
- Be the central point of contact for internal Fire Safety communications and bridging the gap between the team and the rest of the organisation.
- Establish and manage a system to deal with enquiries about fire safety, ensuring the required level of response is given at all times.
- Present compliance reports to the Strategic Fire Safety Board as required.
What you'll need
Ideally, you’ll have worked in the Built Environment sector in a similar role supporting and coordinating programmes.
You’ll have experience of working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to deliver improved services and performance.
You’ll have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast practical solutions.
You’ll successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.
You’ll have experience of applying robust and methodical analytical skills, while adopting a flexible and adaptable approach to tasks as they occur.
You’ll have previous experience maintaining a central database, ensuring up-to-date information.
You’ll be an excellent communicator, and have excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, and able to build trust with colleagues quickly.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 25 April 2021, 11:00pm
Interview dates: Thursday 6 & Friday 7 May 2021 (Interviews will take place via Microsoft Teams)
(Please note all application questions will need to be completed in full as Hiring Managers will not have visibility of you CV upon application)
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Administration Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Communications / PR Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Homes and Asset Management Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey
- Residential Development & Construction Officer £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Surrey