Sales & Marketing Executive
Origin – shaping communities; building lives
Origin exists to make change happen for the good of communities. We help people by providing affordable homes – but that’s not enough. We support vulnerable residents to lead happy and better lives. We empower our staff to take action and rise to every challenge with ‘can do’ positivity.
Good people are the future of our innovative, working community. We have placed a brand new and exciting ‘People’ strategy at the heart of our culture – to support training and personal development, to deliver our values, to move Origin forward.
Our vision for this role
We’re looking for the right person to add value to our Sales and Marketing development activities by being able to demonstrate previous experience obtained within the residential housing market. You will be able to demonstrate a history of achieving and exceeding sales targets and KPIs.
You truly care about and have deep knowledge of the residential housing market and issues that may occur during the sales/ resales process. You want to make a difference to their purchasers lives and understand the value of shared ownership.
You will be part of a team of five to provide a great service, throughout various projects across the different resident groups within various communities.
What you’ll do
This is a rewarding and exciting position – responsible for building relationships and trust both internally within your Origin team and externally with the community you serve.
At a glance you:
Take the lead
- You will have the ability to inspire colleagues in a positive way through support and encouragement while also tackling any performance issues early and decisively to avoid problems from developing further
Give your time
- The core responsibilities will include running the sales and marketing suite which will include daily inspection of the show units that these are presentable and to the standard required by the company.
- To ensure that site presentation, advertising hoardings, flags and general external promotional and branding imagery is to the standard that the company requires
- Arrange Independent Financial Consultation so that prospective purchasers have obtained proper financial qualification and that it has been verified.
Bring people together
- Working with the Sales and marketing Executives to ensure a smooth, seamless support service to Property Sales Manager and Directors
Come forward with a can-do attitude
- Assisting with monitoring and reporting of the Group’s legislative requirements, including Data Protection, Money Laundering, Whistleblowing, Bribery Act, Anti-fraud, and Consumer Credit Act
Go the extra, extra mile
- Keeping up to date on regulatory changes and sharing them across Origin
What you’ll need
- Ability to sell home ownership across public and private sectors
- You will demonstrate proven ability to exceed sales targets and KPIs
- Demonstrable experience of forecasting sales
- You will have significant experience of working with developers, house builders, consultants, and agents
- You will have comprehensive understanding of CRM systems and be able to manipulate data into different presentation styles
Tell us your story
We are looking forward to learning about you. Please help us get to know you by sending your latest CV and covering letter detailing how your experience meets the role above. To find out more about us simply visit www.originhousing.org.uk
Please note we will be asking for satisfactory references and DBS check. Successful applicants for interview will be contacted within seven days after the closing date.
Benefits for the right person
We reward our people for the work they do. We appreciate commitment, initiative and going the extra mile. At Origin, our comprehensive range of benefits care about the ‘whole’ person. As well as offering you great-to-have discounts, we look after your health and well-being too – personalising your benefits package to you. We offer:
- Access to a range of discounts on services, products and experiences. Not simply picked at random but personalised to you
- Tailor-made Healthcare plans and/or insurance plans – let us know your preference
- An Employee Assistance Programme that supports your well-being and is there to provide valuable help at all times
- A choice of rewards that you choose where to spend
- An Awards recognition scheme that champions individual achievement
See our new benefits portal where you can select the options that suit your lifestyle.
Closing date: 21/04/21
Interview and assessment date: 26/04/21