We have two fantastic opportunities for you to join us as a Project Surveyor to join our team based in Waterloo. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £45,000 - £50,000 per annum.
About the Project Surveyor role:
The purpose of this role is to provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved. To effectively and professionally deliver Investment projects, ensuring financial performance and high levels of customer satisfaction, quality and value for money are achieved.
Responsibilities of our Project Surveyor:
- Work with consultants and contractors to ensure the delivery of Investment projects on time, budget and to a high standard of quality.
- Deliver a high quality and 'best in class' service to customers demonstrated by high levels of satisfaction for each project.
- Effectively manage relationships with key stakeholders, contract partnerships and supply chain to ensure contractual, procurement, statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the effective delivery of projects to customers of all tenures.
- Take the role as Client in line with the CDM Regulations.
- Represent the department by promoting positively the performance of the Investment team to all stakeholders and partner agencies.
- Take responsibility for the management of consultants working on allocated Investment projects.
- Provide technical advice to colleagues and stakeholders.
- Address complaints appropriately and within required timescales.
- Support the Senior Communications Manager/Customer Liaison Coordinators and Project Officer as required with customer communications and the S20 process as required.
What we’re looking for in our Project Surveyor:
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- Experience of managing refurbishment contracts from inception to final account.
- Experience of conducting structural, condition and measured surveys.
- Working knowledge of building construction, best practice and regulations.
- Working knowledge of current forms of building contract and implementation.
- Experience of managing project budgets and implementing action plans to address adverse variances.
- Technical expertise sufficient to understand complex issues in construction, engineering and maintenance in the delivery of projects.
- Experience and understanding of managing and supporting trainees or developing staff.
Closing date: Wednesday 14th April 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Project Surveyor, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST