Human Resources Assistant
2 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Human Resources Assistant to join our team based in Waterloo. You will join us on a full time, 12 month fixed term contract and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £27,071 - £30,000 per annum.
About the Human Resources Assistant role:
We have a great opportunity for an experienced HR Assistant to join a busy HR Shared Services function on a 12 months FTC, the position will help provide excellent front-line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved. To also provide administrative support, within the Shared Services Team in order to ensure the successful implementation and completion of team/departmental objectives.
Responsibilities of our Human Resources Assistant:
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support our customers.
- Assess clients’ needs to ensure effective service delivery.
- Put the customer at the heart of our work, ensuring a solutions-based service that adheres to the People First principles.
- Update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organisation.
- Follow Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties
- Undertake general administrative duties such as: update the HR system with starters, contract changes and leavers and issuing the relevant documentation.
- Dealing with correspondence, time and absence processes, file management and document storage, etc. thereby supporting the efficient and effective operation of the Shared Services team.
- Provide reporting services including regular and ad-hoc management information and KPI reporting to the HR team, business and external clients/service providers.
- Support the maintenance and development of the HR System inclusive of data cleansing work and data uploads.
- Support the Business Partnering team by making relevant changes to employee information as a result of key initiatives undertaken in their area e.g. restructures or changes to terms and conditions.
- Prioritise, plan and co-ordinate the designated workload in order to ensure completion to time and specified quality standard.
What we’re looking for in our Human Resources Assistant:
- CPP/CIPD qualified (or a wiliness to work towards this)
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
- Understanding of UK right to work eligibility criteria.
- Good analytical skills.
- Experience of Microsoft packages specifically: MS Excel (Intermediate), MS Word (Intermediate).
- HR or L&D administration experience in a fast-paced HR team.
- Project management skills. (Desirable)
- HR systems reporting experience (Desirable)
Closing date: Wednesday 14th April 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Human Resources Assistant, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST