Customer Service Officer
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Officer to join our team based in Pitsea. You will join us on a part-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £22,407.97 per annum pro rata.
About the Customer Service Officer role:
You will deliver a consistent level of customer service for Peabody customers and deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction. You will act as the first point of contact for all customers contacting Peabody on all aspects of the provision of services for all business streams, providing appropriate advice and information (either by telephone; email; web chat or in writing).
Responsibilities of our Customer Service Officer:
Using in-house systems to log Housing Management enquiries such as:
- Tenancy management enquires, such as reporting of ASB and Domestic Abuse and triaging the cases. Taking calls in relation to successions, mutual exchange, subletting reports and notification of death
- Dealing with estate service issues such as fly-tipping, abandoned vehicles, issues with cleaning and gardening contractors reporting all problems to the Neighbourhood Managers
- Following the complaints procedure and logging all complaints appropriately
- Dealing with rent balance enquiries and taking payments, setting up and amending direct debits and taking payments over the phone
- Answering varied enquires from Leaseholders
- Answering enquiries relating to Service Charges using the appropriate in-house IT systems to provide answers where possible
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Officer:
- Experience of working in a housing management environment
- Experience of using IT systems such as word, Excel, Outlook and internal CRM’s
- Experience of providing a customer-oriented service with a commitment to high standards of customer care and service delivery in an environment where customers may display aggressive behaviour
- Experience of providing services that rely heavily on the effective interaction of a number of different departments within an organization
- Willingness and ability to provide a positive and friendly first response to residents and other callers
- Ability to deal calmly and effectively with distressed or aggrieved telephone callers and bringing the matter to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ability to work as a member of a team but taking responsibility for seeing through to completion own actions
- Ability to liaise effectively with other departments and sections to ensure that high standards of service delivery are maintained
- Ability to take proactive action to prevent complaints from escalating
- Ability to refuse a request in a manner that is acceptable to the customer and reflects high standards of customer care
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills ensuring all communication is clear, concise, comprehensible and free from jargon
- A commitment to high standards of service delivery and customer care
- A commitment to ensuring problems are resolved promptly and brought to a satisfactory conclusion
Closing date: 5pm Wednesday 21st April 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Officer, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST