Regional New Business Manager
Position: Regional New Business Manager
The role will report directly into the Head of Development and be a key to bringing new business opportunities to the fore in both the Midlands and Southern regions. Responsible for New Business Managers you will work towards the businesses plans to deliver 400 units per annum in the South.
* Working proactively to bring and source new business opportunities to feed into the development target.
* Manage, develop and inspire 2 PDM’s to create a strong team, reputation and network.
* In line with the companies values and plans to provide extra care schemes to areas of high demand, work with the Head of Development and your team to find the right opportunities that are commercially viable.
* Carry out strength testing, feasibility studies on all schemes to make sure they are right for the business.
* Drive forward a continuous improvement culture which enables the Group to exploit new opportunities and to maximise its future potential.
* Collaborating with the delivery team bringing them on board through the planning stage so they aware of upcoming schemes and what they are going to be working with.
This opportunity is ideal for someone who is keen to take on a regional role that offers flexible working, a good company ethos and provide safe, warm and affordable extra care.
For an informal conversation contact our Development Lead, Jonathan Skipp on 07715 658148 or email@example.com
Applicants should submit their CV and Supporting Statement online immediately for consideration!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Greenacre Recruitment Ltd who are operating as a recruitment agency and business.