Empowering People Inspiring Communities provides people with decent homes at below market rents. We are in the middle of a rapid expansion, adding to our stock of over 1,200 homes in Stoke, Newcastle-under-Lyme and Staffordshire Moorlands. We are driven by our values around fairness, respect, understanding, integrity and teamwork. We are committed to the highest standards of customer service and ensuring that our homes are warm, well maintained and of high quality. As well as adding to our stock, we are promoting agile working and are implementing a state of the art ICT suite.
Our way of doing things has made us a success; and our secure financial platform is helping us to become one of the fastest growing housing associations in the area. If appointed, you will be joining a group of talented, enthusiastic staff who are continually learning and developing personally and professionally. We are totally committed to staff development and this includes academic and vocational training and education. We plan to acquire 170 properties in the next few months via a stock transfer, we are helping our tenants into owner-occupation, wherever possible, and are trailblazing the new Rent To Buy scheme in the area. We our proud to have recently renewed our V1/G1 rating by the Regulator of Social housing, highlighting our standing within the regulatory environment is equally as outstanding as that with our tenants.
- Ensuring that EPIC has an appropriate financial policy framework and strategy.
- Ensuring the operational effectiveness and integrity of the company’s financial systems.
- Managing the Company’s borrowings and relationship with lenders.
- Ensuring that the key aspects of the Business Plan are financially modelled and appraised and that financial performance and risks are managed within the agreed framework.
- Ensuring that our approach to risk management, stress testing and assurance is fit for purpose and complies with all relevant regulatory and best practice provisions.
Key Performance Areas:
- Effectiveness of our internal control arrangements, including risk management, fraud risk and compliance with audits
- Compliance with all regulatory, legal and lender related requirements
- Budget setting, expenditure control and reporting
- Provision of timely and accurate financial information to key stakeholders
- Efficacy of financial modelling and stress testing within Business Planning process
- Effectiveness of risk management processes
- Contribution to achieving value for money
- Contribution to the strategic leadership of EPIC
- Board satisfaction with accuracy and quality of financial reporting
- To assess the financial risks facing the organisation and put in place necessary
For further information on this role including the application pack, please click the red 'apply' button to be redirected to our website.
More searches like this
- Corporate Services Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Finance Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Executive & Senior Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent
- Senior management Director £60,000 - £69,999 Permanent jobs in Stoke-on-Trent