Assistant Director of Strategic Asset Management
3 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
Paradigm Housing Group is one of the South-East’s leading housing providers, managing
around 15,000 homes across 30 local authorities with a turnover of £130m. Headquartered near Beaconsfield and High Wycombe, we are both a charity and a registered provider of social housing, employing over 450 people. We have a clear and ambitious view of where we are as an organisation and where we need to get to: providing more homes for people who need them.
We truly believe that this is a very exciting time to be joining Paradigm. Our objective is that Paradigm
should be an exemplar organisation in our sector, and we have ambitious plans for growth
based on establishing a sound commercial and financial footing and driving efficiency and best practice across the business.
As the incoming Assistant Director of Strategic Asset Management, reporting to the Executive Director of Property, you will establish a new team within the organisation. You will drive forward the delivery of our new asset management strategy and the key tasks within:
- Confronting the challenges/costs of achieving net carbon zero by 2050.
- Ensuring compliance with the pending Building Safety Act.
- Creating a robust investment/divestment appraisal model.
- Optimising the capture and use of data to make smart decisions.
- Maximising the performance of our assets and outcomes for customers.
The function you build, and team you create, will be modern, forward looking, and innovative. Underpinning the structure, you must possess a depth and breadth of knowledge that drives professional and commercial discipline. The targets set will be ambitious, so to succeed you must bring a high level of passion and drive with an innate ability to get the best out of people and opportunities. It is of utmost importance that you meet the highest level of integrity required by our values and behaviours.
As a member of our Leadership Team, you will work collaboratively with other directorates to deliver our Corporate Plan and influence strategic decisions.
- Degree level education or equivalent through relevant training/experience.
- Substantial experience at senior management level within a property-related environment, managing large multi-disciplinary teams.
- Extensive knowledge of Asset Management principles, including building forensics and survey, statutory and regulatory requirements, and working knowledge of major works contracts.
- Commercial knowledge of development contracts, including latent defect management and resolution.
- Proven relationship builder and influencer with stakeholders.
- Proven experience and understanding of the zero-carbon agenda.
- Knowledge of the legislative and regulatory frameworks applicable to Paradigm and the key risk areas across its business activities.
- An ability to recognize, develop and effectively promote new opportunities and funding for Paradigm.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a time when you can have a real and personal impact on determining our future direction. At Paradigm, whilst we work hard, we offer an attractive range of benefits and encourage everyone to grow with us. We welcome applicants from all sections of the communities we work in.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/82575
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Tom Neely on +44 7384717939 or Tom.Neely@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Monday 10th May at 12 midday
More searches like this
- Community and Customer Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Housing / neighbourhood management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Corporate Services Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Policy / Strategy Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Homes and Asset Management Director £110k+ Permanent jobs in Buckinghamshire