Learning & Development Coordinator
5 days left
- Organisation Type
- Housing association / RP
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our team based in Waterloo. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £28,000 - £30,000 per annum.
About the Learning & Development Coordinator role:
You will manage the coordination, planning and administration within the Learning & Organisational Development team. The role requires excellent organisational, customer service and communication skills; having a proactive and professional approach and work effectively within a team.
Responsibilities of our Learning & Development Coordinator:
- Coordinating and administrating a range of learning and development activities and projects
- Pre- and Post-course administration for learning interventions, including but not limited to scheduling webinar’s/ live online learning sessions using Zoom and MS Teams, trainer availability, tracking on LMS and evaluations
- Administering and maintenance of learning management systems, tracking learning activity and running Management Information reports
- Being the first point of contact for learning and development queries resolving issues where possible ensuring a ‘get it right first-time’ ethos is adopted
- Managing the finance administration process, tracking and monitoring spend, ensuring alignment to budget and supporting with the management and reforecasting of training budget
- Providing admin and project support to the direct team members and the wider team
- Working closely with the other L&D co-ordinator roles to ensure one team ethos and seamless support is provided across the team
- Following Peabody Health and Safety policies and procedures to ensure, as far as is practicable, your own safety and that of others in the workplace. You may be required to undertake specific Health and Safety roles such as Fire Warden or First Aider as part of your duties
What we’re looking for in our Learning & Development Coordinator:
- Extensive experience of working in a fast pace L&D role
- Experience of working with learning management system administration
- Experience of working to tight deadlines, delivering challenging outputs and outcomes
- Ability to take the initiative, self-motivated, work flexibly, efficient and organised under pressure and to short deadlines
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Seeks continuous improvement and challenges conventional working practices.
- Committed to developing, managing and delivering high-quality customer-driven services, demonstrating best practice and achieving best value
- Customer and results-focused oriented, ability to adopt a positive mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels across the organisation, both verbally and in writing
- Strong team player
- Advanced Excel skills including advanced formulas, vlookups, index matches, macros and pivot tables
- Project management skills
- LMS systems reporting experience
- Experience with administration of apprenticeships
Closing date: 5pm, 19th April 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Learning & Development Coordinator, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST