Research & Insight Analyst
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Research & Insight Analyst to join our team based in Waterloo. You will join us on a full or part time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 - £38,000 per annum.
About the Research & Insight Analyst role:
You will help deliver an impactful research programme that influences public policy, delivers thought-leadership and improves the way Peabody delivers services through actionable insight.
Responsibilities of our Research & Insight Analyst:
- Identifying and developing external stakeholder relationship opportunities for policy influencing, and keeping up to date on research undertaken by organisations and maintaining networks to be aware of forthcoming research and policy areas of interest
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships other teams within Peabody to help identify their research needs and ensuring that research supports the creation of new ideas and innovation
- Advising other teams with their research related queries, managing expectations and explaining research methodological options and what sort of research can help with different needs
- Supporting other teams with using research to inform the development of their services, understanding how to test out new ideas and evaluate their success.
- Working with the Strategy and Policy team to proactively identify how to use research to inform policy decisions and service delivery
- Maintaining a portfolio of research projects and customer insight surveys overseeing the research process throughout all its stages
- Applying quantitative and qualitative research techniques such as large-scale surveys, desk-top analysis, focus groups and in-depth interviews
- Using statistical tools and software to analyse research findings and use appropriate data visualisation techniques and storytelling techniques to present them
- Drafting research reports to inform and influence an external audience, responding to feedback from senior colleagues and a range of stakeholders
- Analysing customer feedback, identifying trends and drivers of satisfaction and ensure that this insight reaches the right people support Peabody’s use of data in decision making
- Managing externally commissioned research projects and surveys
- Helping draft the brief for the research and appoint the research agency, dealing with invoicing and contracts
- Undertaking day to day management of research agencies acting as a central point of contact for internal stakeholders and the research agency and providing and collating feedback on their work
- Communicating research and analysis findings and policy recommendations to senior managers, the Executive Team and other stakeholders
- Supporting the wider Strategy, Research and Insight team in helping to set the direction of the business, support strategy and policy development
What we’re looking for in our Research & Insight Analyst:
- Educated to degree level in a social science/research related discipline or equivalent experience
- A post-graduate research or public policy qualification would be desirable
- Strong understanding and experience of applying a range of research methodologies (both quantitative and qualitative techniques)
- Understanding of analysis techniques for interpreting research findings
- Ability to use statistical software (such as R, SPSS or Excel statistical package) and statistical tools in a social research setting
- Knowledge and passion for housing and related policy matters
Closing date: 5pm, 23rd April 2021
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Research & Insight Analyst, please click ‘apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities, and industries, and are committed to having a team that is made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We actively encourage BAME, LGBTQ+, and disabled applicants and value the positive impact that difference has on our teams. We are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce and all opportunities provided by The Peabody Group.
NO AGENCY INTEREST